- We went sliding at the park with daddy.
- Jack's found plenty of trouble to get into.
- We went to the Dinosaur Museum where we played with crazy blocks,
and splashed in the dirt and water.
- We went to the Renaissance Festival thanks to HopeKids and got to watch real live jousting.
Jack was inspired and found a stick to poke at things the rest of our visit.
He LOVED the guinea pigs.
He did NOT love Captain Jack Sparrow (unlike his cousin Josh).
- And today we went to the Children's Garden at Thanksgiving Point where we got to hang out in a bear cave
and play in a caterpiller (among other things).
We also had the IHH Family picnic last Saturday (I totally forgot to take a single picture while I was there, but luckily I asked some of the young women who volunteered to help us to take some pics so hopefully I'll get some from them.) I was in charge so I've been stressing out about it all week (saying lots of prayers about the weather, people showing up and having enough food), but it was a great success. It is such a wonderful support group for families with Heart kids and is a great reminder that we're not alone in this battle. I met an awesome 8 year old girl with HLHS who is so smart and cute and completly normal and a total inspiration to me about what I hope the future holds for Jack. We had about 150+ people this year and it was lots of fun. Thanks to everyone who came.