Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Catching up

I'm so behind on blogging...and everything else.  How can these two angel faces keep me so busy?

 A few weeks ago we invited some friends over and we painted pumpkin jars. That was fun.
 Then we went to the Red Barn in Santaquin for the IHH party and we got to take a hay ride out to the pumkin field.
 Jack dragged us everywhere until he found the "perfect pumpkin."
 We had a Halloween Party at my sister's house where we played "pin the face on the monster..."
 And wore our costumes...
And bobbed for apples
 Here's Doctor Jack on Halloween night getting ready to trick or treat.
 And my cute Bumblebee Tyler
 Here's Jack about 30 seconds after he got home from trick or treating.  He loved trick or treating once we met up with some of his friends, and he got so much candy that he thankfully forgot about by the next day so I picked out the stuff I like and kept a few tootsie rolls since I know he likes them, and I threw the rest of it away.
 Last week we went to Discovery Gateway Children's Museum.


That's a few of the highlights from the past few weeks.  Now we're just counting down until Disneyland!

1 comment:

Djinni said...

Interesting costume for Jack, Isaac was a doctor this year too. It's sort of like a superhero costume for those boys, their doctors are so cool to them. Glad to see him doing well.