Thursday, November 13, 2008

He's a cutie

Jack is still just growing, learning and doing well. He loves sucking on his fingers, even when he's also sucking on his binky which, as you can guess, causes complications. He still thinks I'm hilarious and loves to come in the kitchen and cook with me. I put him in his bouncer and sing Christmas Carols to him as I make dinner and he has a riot. Hardy laughs at me too, but for different reasons than Jack.

We still don't know when his next cardiology appointment will be. It was supposed to be next week but they still haven't scheduled anything despite my phone calls. Hopefully we'll get in before Thanksgiving.



Serously, is there anything cuter than a grinning baby in tiny overalls?

6 comments:

Brammer Family said...

I LOVE overalls on babies. They are so stinkin' cute.

Lily kept shouting at me while I read her this post that "Jack has the same Bumbo as Ben!!!" I wish Ben still fit in it. :)

I love the bumbo, especially with a cute baby in it! :) Fun pics!

One Happy Heart Family said...

He is so cute the overalls are adorable....The darn cardiology dept they told be it was so busy because it's the end of the year and people are trying to make it in. Just keep bugging them, then they will get you in.....

mom said...

Jack is so adorable. What a big boy to sit in his Bumbo so well. I'm glad he's doing so well right now.

Charity said...

Overalls are the best!!!!

Julie Miles said...

Thanks for the pictures! It looks like Jack is doing really well other than still having to be on oxygen. Praying that can end soon. We've got the same Bumbo seat although Ethan's too big for it now. :-(

I just started playing Christmas music around here so I'm glad to know I'm not the only one! All our malls are already decorated and I just finished sewing us some new stockings - Christmas will be here before we know it!

The Hood's said...

So cute! I don't know what it is about babies in overalls-- they're adorable! Glad to hear that things are going well. Thanks for checking in on us! Good luck with the card dept!