Sunday, April 8, 2012

Giant Easter Bunnys

Jack's cute cousin Ally came to visit a week or two ago over Spring Break.  She and Jack are best buddies.  While she and her mom were visiting the new City Creek Center they stopped in Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and saw a giant 3 ft tall, 25 lb chocolate bunny they were giving away.


Ally entered to win and put that she wanted to win it for her cousin Jack who was about to have open heart surgery.  Guess who won!   Rather than drag the poor giant bunny around for a few weeks, they decided to take the bunny up to Primary Children's Medical Center on Friday in Jack's name so they could have it for Easter.  They gave a couple of smaller bunnies for Jack and Ally to eat at home.

Here is Jack enjoying his. I'm pretty sure he would have eaten the whole thing tonight if I would have let him. He kept saying "Mom, I'm starving! I need to eat my chocolate bunny."   Thanks Ally and thank you Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory!


1 comment:

dmg said...

Can I just say that I love Jack!! I don't know why, but reading the last two posts just made me cry. He is really a superstar and I hope and pray all is great for his Fontan. Praying and thinking about you guys!

Deanna