Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Summer Fun - June

I can't believe this summer is almost over. After being cooped up all spring, we have been living it up.  

Jack is back to 110%. He has more energy than ever before, which has made for a fun summer full of great activities. Little brother Tyler is now walking/running, hardly needs a nap, pretty much thinks he's 4 years old, and is a bit mischievous so we have been on the go non-stop.

We've been to Hogel Zoo several times which is always lots of fun.    

We went to the South Jordan Country Fest

 Had a family reunion in Park City
Where we rode the Heber Creeper...

 and the Alpine Slide.
 Watched several parades,
And went to Lagoon a couple of times.  Jack's favorite rides are Bombora, Tidal Wave and Rattlesnake Rapids. We were in line to go on the water slide ride and he said he wanted to go on the black slide which means you ride down in total darkness. I told him it might be kind of scary.  He put his hands on his hips and told me, "Mommy, I am very brave."  Yes, my boy. You are the bravest boy I know. We went down the black one, an he loved it.  I can't wait to take him to Disneyland this fall. We're totally taking him on Splash Mountain and everything else he's tall enough to go on. He's going to love it. As you can see below, Ty might like it too.



No comments: