Yesterday was Jack's 4 month pediatrician visit. He's in the 50% for height and weight. What a perfect baby. He was cute and giggly for Dr. M and she said he looks really good. His sats were even in the mid 80's, so we like to see that. He had to get some vaccinations and got his RSV shot. I don't know who was more upset about it, Jack or Hardy. Good thing mom's a tough cookie.
A few random fun facts about Jack:
- His favorite sounds are a) snorting, and b) spitting/farting. He thinks they are hilarious. i guess our friend Travis is right - they are innately funny.
- When Jack gets excited he loves to slam his little feet down on the changing table and wiggle all over.
- He is a major Mommas boy. He watches me all the time. No matter how entertaining the other person who is holding him, he always keeps his eye on me. It makes dad a little jealous until I remind him that he is also a mommas boy so he's just taking after his father.
- His hair is starting to grow in and he's no longer a red head. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. Now he's just a dirty blond like his mom and dad.
- Jack is going to be spoiled at Christmas. I'm trying not to go too crazy, but there is so much fun stuff out there. Hardy's just lucky I can't leave the house very often or I might really go overboard.