Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Family Reunion Fun

Finally, we're back online. It's amazing how dependant you become on the internet when you are used to having it. I've been going crazy not being able to look anything up. Seriously, how am I supposed to know when the onions in my new garden are ready to be picked if I can't google it? And phone numbers. You mean I have to use the actual phone book if I need to call someone. It's amazing we ever survived before the internet. ;D

Anyway...we continue to love the new house and each day we get a little bit closer to getting things the way we want them. Hardy has really impressed me with his zeal for the yard and is getting good at taking out big unwanted bushes. He is also now the proud owner of his very own tools rather than just borrowing mine. I love it.

We had a fun family reunion in Eden last week, hiking, swimming, going to the beach, and just spending time together. Between me and my sisters we have 5 kids 2 and under (plus a bunch of big kids) so it was crazy, but Jack loved it.



No comments: