Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunshine

This week has been so nice outside. Jack and I took advantage of the sun as much as we could. We had to borrow a hat at grandmas while we were playing with his cousins on the swings and it was way too big, so I went out and found him a cute little fishermans hat that fits. So cute!

We are sad that there is a big dark cloud outside the window as I type this. We are ready for spring to come and stay!

Other than playing in the sun, I am happy to report that we have absolutely nothing to report. We even dared to take Jack to church with us today. I know RSV season isn't totally over yet, but it's so close and Jack is doing so well. It was lovely to actually go and be able to sit together for a change. Plus, Hardy and I just got sustained today as the new ward Activities Co-Chairs for the ward. (One of us is more excited about that than the other ;)

3 comments:

Brammer Family said...

Oh my gosh, he's cute!!! Love the hat! :)

Nothing beats the sunshine!

The Hood's said...

So cute! I love those chubby cheeks!

Julie Miles said...

Oh so cute! Glad you've been able to enjoy the nice weather and even get to go to church as a family. It's also great to hear that Jack's been doing so well that there isn't anything new to report - what a great feeling!

Heart Hugs,

Julie Miles
mom to Ethan (HLHS)