Monday, September 15, 2008

Pics w/o his oxygen

I had to change Jack's oxygen cannula today (it was a tad boogery) so I took advantage of his tube free face and took photos. One of these days we hope to get off the oxygen so he can look like this all of the time.




I haven't managed to catch a grin on film yet, but oh, they are sweet. I can't believe he'll be 6 weeks old tomorrow. It seems like just yesterday that we were worried with anticipation and getting ready for his arrival. Now he's home and getting bigger by the day.
Jack had another appointment with his pediatrician this afternoon. He's now 8 lbs 8 oz and getting little baby creases. Got to love it. Everyone is very pelased with his eating and weight gain. His sats were 85 so that's right where we want it.


10 comments:

Brammer Family said...

CHUB CHUB CHUB...I'm all for it! :)

Does he have a hint of red in his hair or is just the picture?

The Whitaker Family said...

So cute!!!!!!! YAY on his doing so well too, that's GREAT!

Aimee Hardy said...

Yes Allison - he's totally a red head. It's subtle, but very cute. I hope it stays that color.

Brook said...

I LOVE the red hair. Kind of partial to that. He is adorable!

Daisie said...

Thanks for the close up pics! It made my day!! I love that he has the red in his hair!! What a cutie!! I am so glad things are well! Love ya!

Mama Mimi said...

We are so glad to hear that Jack is doing so well! Time sure goes by doesn't it. He is soo cute and sweet.

mom said...

What a cutie! I love the tube-free pictures and seeing him get a little chubbier. Youare obviously doing a great job.

Jill said...

What a cutie! He's getting so big! Love the red in the hair!! I think he's a little Hardy.

Jodi said...

The first thing I noticed in those pictures was the red hair, so cute!

kikibibi said...

He is so cute!!! I love the color of his hair... a little red in there, no?

Beautiful beautiful baby!!