Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Happy Boy

As you can see from the pictures, Jack no longer has his feeding tube. He finally remembered that he likes eating so I pulled it on Tuesday. He has done fine ever since. I tried switching him to Tylenol instead of lortab for his pain management since I think it was the lortab that gave him the oral aversion, but he seemed to really be hurting yesterday so I've had to throw some motrin into the mix.

Other than that he is doing just great. He loves looking at his toes and has started giggling again. He's a new man

8 comments:

Brammer Family said...

What great news! :)

Anonymous said...

Go Jack Go!!!! What a beautiful boy he is. Will keep him in our prayers.

Becky said...

I'm so happy. He's so dang cute! I'm glad to see him smiling again.

The Simmons Family said...

YEAH JACK!! You LOOK great!! When you going to tell the docs to get rid of your oxygen?

Charity said...

He looks so good! Way to go Mama!!

THE KLUNKERS said...

He is so dang cute. Glad to hear that things are going so well. Let me know if you need anything!!

One Happy Heart Family said...

He is so cute. he really looks so GOOD! Thanks for calling me today, I really needed to talk to someone. (other than the kids) ;) I know your follow up appt is going to go great and a tubeless baby is on the way. YEA JACKSON!

The Hood's said...

What great news! Way to go Jack! We are so happy for you guys!