Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Visiting

Anyone interested in coming for a visit is welcome to stop by Primary’s tomorrow. Just give me or Hardy a call or email so we can come meet you. Only 2 people can be in with Jack at a time, and one of them has to be a parent, so it helps if we can coordinate so everyone isn’t there at the same time. Also, the NICU is closed between 6:30 and 7:30 both AM and PM while the nursing staff changes over.

After his surgery on Friday Jack’s chest will be open and he will be pretty swollen so we will be limiting visitors for a few days (family and those who have had kids in the PICU only, please), but you can still come hang out with me and Hardy – we just won’t get to introduce you to Jack ‘til he’s doing a little better.

I apologize to those who have tried to call or text me – I have had no cell phone coverage in the hospital and haven’t been overly mobile to wander and find a hot spot. I get discharged Thursday morning though so I’ll try to return and answer some calls.

No comments: